Supplying the fleet with high-quality fuels, we contribute to the permanent growth of the global cargo traffic.
We create TODAY your CONFIDENT TOMORROW!
YugBunkerService has been playing in bunkering for 25 years. Since launching our business in 1996, our priority has always been to meet and satisfy the requirements of our clients, providing superb service and high-quality fuel products at fair price.
Years of hard work in the field have given us invaluable experience and the opportunity to establish a well-developed infrastructure for delivery, storage and bunkering of marine fuel. As a result, we have grown to become one of the leading fuel providers in southern Russia.
Having our own marine storage and loading terminals, plus a fleet of 12 vessels with deadweight ranging from 200 to 5,700 MT, we are flexible and capable of coping with the demands of all our clients, from small independent carriers to large shipping lines.
Being one of the biggest and most reputable bunker companies in the regional market, YugBunkerService has long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with large Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian and Greek shipping companies, as well as with a number of bunker traders operating at the Black and Azov sea.
Recently we expanded the number of ports that we service at and currently we are operating bunker deliveries at the ports of Rostov-on-Don, Azov, Taganrog, Yeisk, Kavkaz, Temryuk, Taman, Saratov, Syzran, Samara, Volgograd and Astrakhan.
YugBunkerService Group consists of the following companies:
- Managing Company YugBunkerService (management functions),
- YugBunkerService-Rostov (bunkering at the ports of Rostov-on-Don, Azov, Taganrog, Samara, Saratov, Syzran, Volgograd, Astrakhan),
- YugBunkerService-Yeisk (bunkering at the port of Yeisk),
- YugBunkerService-Kavkaz (bunkering at the ports of Temryuk, Kavkaz and Taman),
- ALMO-OIL (petroleum products supply),
- Shipyard Obukhovsky (ships repair services).
YugBunkerService is a member of the Russian Association of Marine and River Bunker Suppliers, and of the International Bunker Industry Association.
The bunkering infrastructure of YugBunkerService comprises:
- 12 bunker barges with capacity from 200 to 5700 tons;
- the berth-connected vessel, capacity of 4800 tons, for fuel storage;
- the oil terminal at the port of Temryuk providing safe fuel loading on tankers of up to 5000 DWTs, loading rate - up to 3000 tons of fuels per day;
- the 3500 tons oil depot terminal located in Rostov-on-Don with own railway siding facilities;
- 34 oil tank-trucks for fuel transportation.
The highest priority of YugBunkerService Group is always optimum operational performance and sustainable financial results.
YugBunkerService Group is a reliable partner, and we strive to build relations based on trust and transparency with all our clients and to maintain equal high-quality service standards at all our ports of delivery.
We offer our clients stable relationships based on our capabilities, partnership's potential, considerable experience and qualification of our staff.
Every company of the Group follows common strategy and does its best to implement it in the most conclusive way.
INFORMATION AND NEWS
|2021 July 20|
The tanker undergoes planned drydocking and repairMore
|2014 July 31|
For the improvement of its bunker fuels’ transportation, storage and delivery operations, YugBunkerService Group is currently under way of the expanding the own fleet.More
|2014 June 16|
YugBunkerService-Rostov named Silver Sponsor of Mediterranean Shipping Conference Ports & Freight.More
|2013 October 11|
In November 2013 BAZIS LLC, the affiliate of YugBunkerService Group, acquired the non-propelling oil barge BN-5, project ¹ R29À/1369Ì with 3500 DWT.More